Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Citi DC offer sign up bonuses?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the Citi DC offer sign up bonuses?

I don't see any current ones being offered on the website, but have they done something in the past in terms of sign up bonus for this card? I'm looking to get this card and a sign up bonus would be the cherry on top.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does the Citi DC offer sign up bonuses?

I have never seen a bonus offered on this card.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Historically, Citi rather rarely has sent out targeted offers for the Double Cash with a sign up bonus, but I haven't seen any stories about anyone getting one lately (I'm not saying they are not sending them out anymore -- just that they're rare). And again, these weren't public offers. They were targeted.

Message 3 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It never has had a public bonus that I know of; as mentioned it occasionally had a bonus offer through targeted mailers.

Forgoing a sign up bonus for 2% cash back with no fee is totally fair, though, IMO.

Message 4 of 6
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

They had a targeted $200 cash back after $1000 spend when they first launch. I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of that offer when I was approved for mine.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I tried to piggyback on one of those and was shot down.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.