Not applicable

Re: Does this card exist?...

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

I'm looking for a general spend card that gives 2% back for all spend, that's a Visa, has a low or no redemption threshhold ($25 or less to redeem cash back), and no foreign transaction fees?

I think the only thing that comes close is Quicksilver, but I'm wondering if there are any credit products out there that meet this criteria and surpass 1.5% cash back?

Smiley Happy

ETA: ...and no annual fee!

I felt compelled to say ... BofA Travel Rewards with Platinum or Platinum Honors.

Minimum redemption is 25 dollars for travel credit (1 to 1 ratio).

2.625% effective cashback, no annual fee, zero foreign transaction fee, and it's a Visa.

I've thought about that one a lot, but I don't have a banking relationship with BOA and it's a tad limiting in terms of redemption.  On the other hand, I think it's an underrated travel specific card.

You don't need to have a banking relationship with BoA to be approved for one of their cards.

This is true, however to get this, one needs a banking relationship, otherwise it's just 1.5%.

yeah and have like 50k in the bank too

50k in the bank is infinitely easier than enduring a banking relationship with BofA

whatever you save in card fees you pay in lost sanity, lost interest on your savings, and investment fund fees

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.