Frequent Contributor
moondog7324

Re: Does this mean I was Approved?

Four months is a little soon for a CLI. I wouldn't worry about it. You have to be careful- with some cards everytime you ask for a CLI you get a hard inquiry. 

Contributor
mphan

yup, 4 months is too soon to ask for CLI. You should call back because maybe that person was giving you wrong information. My first card is Platinum Plus too and it gets CLI every 6 months.

---------------
In 1900, if a father put a roof over his family's head, he was a success.
Today, it takes a roof, deck, pool, and 4-car garage. And that's just the vacation home.
---------------
Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

I wasnt asking for an increase really just wanted to know if I could get an increase at 6 months. But that rep is not the only one to say that everyone I have spoken to has.
Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

I was denied. Dont know why. Nothing has changed on my credit report since I recieved my unsecure credit card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}