Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your Lending Club report to CRA's?

tag
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

Does your Lending Club report to CRA's?

So far I'm three payments in and my loan is still not showing up on any of my credit reports. Don't know if this is good or bad. Anyone here recently got a loan from them, and has it reported?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Re: Does your Lending Club report to CRA's?

Mine started reporting to Transunion about 3 months after the loan was issued.
Message 2 of 10
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@jasonkm1 wrote:

So far I'm three payments in and my loan is still not showing up on any of my credit reports. Don't know if this is good or bad. Anyone here recently got a loan from them, and has it reported?

This is an interesting question - I would also like to know whether such a loan from Lending Club or Prosper would be reported as an "installment loan" (which would help with the "types of credit" account mix), and if they will report to all three major credit reporting agencies.

Message 3 of 10
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

@yellowcake wrote:
Mine started reporting to Transunion about 3 months after the loan was issued.

I guess mine will be showing up soon -- did they only report to TU?

Message 4 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

Mine just started reporting to EQ so now its reporting to all 3 Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 10
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Lending Club reports to all 3 as an unsecured loan.

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 6 of 10
Nstark
Established Member

I can confirm that Lending Club just started reporting to Equifax. It was a shock when I saw it on there. Had the account for almost 14 months with it just reporting on EX and TU.

Wallet: Sallie Mae World MC ($7K 10/31/13 - 5% Gas) | Chase Freedom ($3K - 5% Rotating) | Citi Student Forward ($2200 - 5X Food, Entertainment & Book Stores) | Sams Discover ($1750)

Drawer: Sams Consumer ($4.5K) | Capital One Student Journey ($1250) | Capital One Secured MC ($225)

Credit Start Date: 08/05/2011 Age: 21
Message 7 of 10
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

All three CRA's for me, took a few months to show up.

Message 8 of 10
creditlady
New Contributor

Wow 14 months? That's not good because you get hurt for a new account that isn't even new
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

creditlady wrote:
Wow 14 months? That's not good because you get hurt for a new account that isn't even new

I would think it reported as a 14 month old account once it reported. Just because it took that long to finally report doesn't mean it didn't backdate the months it was already paid.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.