Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't You Love Amex?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't You Love Amex?

I just logged in to my Amex online acct and saw very COOL stuff.  

This is so COOL and I love it!   The Amex card holders ~ Don't you love what Amex do? 

CARD ACTIVITY for bunnyrabbit
Blue Cash Everyday(SM)  xxxxx (All Cards)      or       Individuals

TIME PERIOD
Recent Activity Jun 13, 2011 to Present      or    select from other time period

NARROW RESULTS
Search transactions Begin Search

TRANSACTION DETAILS 
 VIEW BY: CATEGORY  BY CARDMEMBER     MERCHANT      CARDMEMBER                       GRAPH ON

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
n777ua
Established Contributor

Re: Don't You Love Amex?

What exactly are you trying to show here ?
About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 2 of 10
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

It has always been like that.

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 3 of 10
DI
Super Contributor

Track your rewards function is the only thing new on AMEX's website. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tengtengvn wrote:

It has always been like that.

Really ~   I guess I've been not notice any of those all this time until I added two AUs on my Amex.  Sorry everyone ... I just got excited.   Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't be sorry.  It's OK to be excited.  I just recently became an Amex CC holder, and I also really like the online account functionality.  Great visibility and great tools!

Message 6 of 10
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't be sorry.  It's OK to be excited.  I just recently became an Amex CC holder, and I also really like the online account functionality.  Great visibility and great tools!

Ditto that! I just recently became a cardholder once again, and I love the Amex website. Enjoy!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 7 of 10
JRomulus
Regular Contributor

BunnyRabbit I also like the way you can slice and dice your spending on the Amex website.

It helps in monitoring points if you want to do that.

But I find it particularly useful for keeping track of business vs. personal expenses.  Years ago I actually used one card for business.  But since I've paid off almost all my credit cards, I now use the Amex charge for everything and of course PIF every month.  It is much saner keeping track of just one card than a bunch, and must easier to see in a glance what the monthly liabilities are going to be.... and when it's time to start cutting back on discretionary personal stuff like Dining or Entertainment...

Amex has a good website.  I like using Money Manager and looking at my Amex charge card 6 month daily spend graph...it presents a picture of my card usage and payments that Amex monitors.... and it does show a consistent range and pattern.  It's this kind of pattern and consistency (among other things) that Amex uses to determine our spending limit.

Message 8 of 10
Guava
Established Contributor

For first time Amex card holders like me, I did find the available tools from Amex very amazing and useful =) so you're not the only one who got excited. I use my Zync every chance I get and then check the flashy chart for my spending =P

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@silver0187 wrote:

For first time Amex card holders like me, I did find the available tools from Amex very amazing and useful =) so you're not the only one who got excited. I use my Zync every chance I get and then check the flashy chart for my spending =P

Congratulations!    I've been Amex member for about 6 yrs but I usually log in and check the balance, and pay the balance.   I did not pay attention to the other tools until I added AUs on my acct, and saw the separate infor on each act.   Learning something new every day ~ especially here at this forum.

The other thing I like is "Snap Shot".    You can see your acct info without log in.  

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.