Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't become an app addict.

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Don't become an app addict.

Score drop.JPG

This chart is from credit karma, but it still paints a pretty good picture. My credit score prior to joining the board in October of 2012 was 744. By November I managed to app it down to 668.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Don't become an app addict.

@Dustink wrote:

Score drop.JPG

This chart is from credit karma, but it still paints a pretty good picture. My credit score prior to joining the board in October of 2012 was 744. By November I managed to app it down to 668.

I hear ya Dustin but you do have a great siggy lineup! The good news as you know is that those score will eventually go up as time passes by.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 98
myjourney
Super Contributor

It's the computer

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 98
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I hope everyone pays attention and heed the topic title
Message 4 of 98
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Dustink wrote:

Score drop.JPG

LOL.  Totally agree Dustink.  Hey, that almost looks like that old Moon Patrol (arcade) game, especially that dip from Oct-Nov.  Seems like it's creeping up though, albeit slowly Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 98
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I hear ya Dustin but you do have a great siggy lineup! The good news as you know is that those score will eventually go up as time passes by.

There is always something else out there too app for...haha, I will try to resist the temptation.

Yeah, hopefully they will go up and stay up. Since I have so many lines early on, it should create a pretty good AAoA foundation.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 6 of 98
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

It's the computer

Yeah, probably. I bet if it all had to be paper apps, it would be a whole different picture.

Message 7 of 98
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I hope everyone pays attention and heed the topic title

Yup, only app for what you "need".

Message 8 of 98
Dustink
Valued Contributor

LOL.  Totally agree Dustink.  Hey, that almost looks like that old Moon Patrol (arcade) game, especially that dip from Oct-Nov.  Seems like it's creeping up though, albeit slowly Smiley Happy

AAoA.JPG

My AAoA is up to 9 months...lol

Message 9 of 98
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.