cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't forget to use you Ebates card this holiday season for most of your shopping.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget to use you Ebates card this holiday season for most of your shopping.

If you go online to ebates you can also link the in-store deals. Many of the cash back are better than the ones on Chase or Amex cards. Macy's alone is 3% but if you use your Ebates card it's a total of 6% percent back. Sephora is 4% online plus an addition 3%!  There's a lot more so be sure to look. These little cash back rewards adds up real fast! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Don't forget to use you Ebates card this holiday season for most of your shopping.

It is worth noting that even if you don't carry an Ebates card you can still participate in the in-store deals with any Visa or AMEX so it's worthwhile for a lot of people.  I linked some offers that aren't for department stores to my BofA Cash Rewards card (because department stores are 5% with Discover right now and 5% is beating the non-ebates card rates).

Very handy.  And easy to do.  My Big Fat Check is going to be pretty nice come February.

Message 2 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Don't forget to use you Ebates card this holiday season for most of your shopping.

One slightly annoying thing is that after each purchase you have to relink (up to the limit allowed).   Some people complain about having to sign up for the Freedom/Discover categories, rather than being enrolled by default.   This is quite a bit worse.

But you can do it instore from the app.  If you remember!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

EBates had double cash back on Cyber Monday.  I spent $101.99 on Walmart.com and got more than $7 back (via a Big Fat Check to be sent soon).  My checks are deposited directly into my Navy Federal checking account.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

EBates had double cash back on Cyber Monday.  I spent $101.99 on Walmart.com and got more than $7 back (via a Big Fat Check to be sent soon).  My checks are deposited directly into my Navy Federal checking account.

That's great!  I went a little hog wild at Kohls.com during Black Friday - 5% back from Discover, 10% back from Ebates, $15 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent, and a point a dollar in Yes2You Rewards (100 points = $5 reward like Kohl's Cash).  Not to mention rampant 20% off coupons and all of that.

All told, everything I bought got me 50% back on what I actually spent and according to their 'you saved' thing on their receipts... yeah. It was insane.  Heh.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know that I can in enroll in direct deposit. Probably faster than getting a check! 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, I shared my ebates link on facebook and in facebook groups! I did it and got over 75.00 just for referals! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.