Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Don't read if High Utilization scares you - PayPal SC

In July PayPal SC let me charge up to 125% of my limit.  

I let it close at that level (Horrors!).   There was no increase in minimum payment or any other issue.  

I PIF'd about 2 weeks before due date.   Then I paid off the new charges early to have next statement at $0 balance( Want to get Utilizaton down for September, considering some apps).   

PayPal SC just closed yesterday,    Just checked it and got a 55% CLI.      Utilzation is even better than I planned.

New Contributor
DVH1980

Re: Don't read if High Utilization scares you - PayPal SC

Bonus!

My wallet:
***Amex BCE 3k***USAA Platinum Visa 12k***Barclays Apple 7500k***Veridian CU 5k***Discover It 10k***Bank of America 8k***Amex Zync***USAA Patinum MC 6k***
Established Contributor
Jlu

Wierd that you didn't have an increase to your minimum payment. Generally T&C's state that any amount over your CL will be due immediately and will be added to any minimum payment due.

Wallet: JP Morgan Select Visa Signature $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Citi ThankYou Premier Visa Signature $5700 | AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card | Barclaycard Visa $5k | Discover IT $10k | Chase Freedom Visa $3k | Capital One Quicksilver $3k | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature $8k | Walmart Store $5k | Amazon Store $10k | Chase Total Checking |
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Jlu wrote:

Wierd that you didn't have an increase to your minimum payment. Generally T&C's state that any amount over your CL will be due immediately and will be added to any minimum payment due.

I was wondering about that.    Of course, if I did not PIF, they would have made a bundle in interest, so minimum payment is best for them in that case.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+