Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE Mar '17: Chase aggressive AA after consolidation request

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Done with Chase, aggressive AA after consolidation request

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried the number you posted earlier, they transferred me to someone with Marriott cards who said lending saw my request and was not happy with my revolving balances and instead decreased my limits.  I asked if she was able to see any of the information in the letters they hinted at or someone I could talk to in lending for a possible reconsideration of their decision.  She said she could see the letter had been sent out, but not what was in the letter Smiley Indifferent

Oz

sorry, sapphire support transferred you to the marriott area?  what is your total exposure on all non-au cards right now and what do you owe?  just an estimate

Message 31 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about this Ozix. If it is any consolation...I am drooling over your s*xy USAA cards...especially that Limitless Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I gave him my Marriott credit card # when I called in and they transferred me that way.  

Let's see total exposure (non-AU) should be about $198k, non-AU what I owe should be right around $20k.  More is probably reporting as we've been pretty aggressive paying down debt this month and not everything has updated.  

Oz

Message 33 of 60
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

In regards to Chase CLD/AA, I can speak from experience (sister) that once your balances decrease and you have 0 inquiries in the last 12mo, they will restore limits with a SP if you call them up.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 34 of 60
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, I gave him my Marriott credit card # when I called in and they transferred me that way.  

Let's see total exposure (non-AU) should be about $198k, non-AU what I owe should be right around $20k.  More is probably reporting as we've been pretty aggressive paying down debt this month and not everything has updated.  

Oz

not sure how much you want to press this but I am a strike fire hot sort of guy.  if they did a cld on a freedom then give them that # and see if you can get to the csr's lead and stay with sapphire support.  my limited exp with them has been outstanding.  you have to get in front of someone that has the power.  work it, own it

edit:  not seeing any big deal on either your exposure or balances.  something spooked them for sure.  if it were me, and it is not, I would get rid of the au jazz and make everything nice and clean where you can.  you dont want this to trip up anything else

Message 35 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear about this Ozix. If it is any consolation...I am drooling over your s*xy USAA cards...especially that Limitless Smiley Wink

Haha, it looks pretty sharp in person Smiley Wink  I'm deducing between your Colorado banks FirstBank and SSFCU, and your name being CO_NATIVE that you're in Colorado Smiley Tongue  We moved to the Springs June 2015...  You have NFCU and PenFed but no USAA?

Oz

Message 36 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha, it looks pretty sharp in person Smiley Wink  I'm deducing between your Colorado banks FirstBank and SSFCU, and your name being CO_NATIVE that you're in Colorado Smiley Tongue  We moved to the Springs June 2015...  You have NFCU and PenFed but no USAA?

Oz

You are correct, Sir. I wish I could qualify for USAA but alas, I did not serve. Both grandfathers and dad did, but none of them ever joined USAA and are now gone. My sister is a member though as my brother-in-law is a member Smiley Mad Wish they would allow siblings to join through siblings but I do appreciate and respect that USAA serves the members of the military and wants to focus on them.  So thank you for your service and Chase can go fly a kite Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 60
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oz

Coloradoans represent!  I grew up in the Springs, it is absolutely gorgeous down there.  I since moved to Denver.  If you ever need a new CU, I highly recommend Ent.  They are everywhere in the Springs.

Message 38 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oz

You are correct, Sir. I wish I could qualify for USAA but alas, I did not serve. Both grandfathers and dad did, but none of them ever joined USAA and are now gone. My sister is a member though as my brother-in-law is a member Smiley Mad Wish they would allow siblings to join through siblings but I do appreciate and respect that USAA serves the members of the military and wants to focus on them.  So thank you for your service and Chase can go fly a kite Smiley Happy

That's a bummer, I worked in Onboarding at USAA and those conversations weren't fun, especially when a family member served, but weren't with us anymore.  Thanks for your families service as well.  I'm gonna see what options this letter gives me but yeah, Chase can definitely fly a kite in the mean time lol

Oz

Message 39 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@deltatee wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oz

Coloradoans represent!  I grew up in the Springs, it is absolutely gorgeous down there.  I since moved to Denver.  If you ever need a new CU, I highly recommend Ent.  They are everywhere in the Springs.

Right on deltatee, my Subaru in financed through ENT Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.