Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done with US Bank!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Done with US Bank!

Doesn't seem like any products are even worth it, for the expection of the cash + cards. I don't see people chasing after them anymore like other CC. I challenge anyone who raves about US Bank to try and call them now and see if you're okay with waiting 30 plus minutes on hold to than be rushed off the phone when someone does pick up.
Message 31 of 38
RonM21
Valued Contributor

US Bank is one of the lenders I do not have. But one of the reasons are some of the mixed reviews, more so on the down side, like what I'm seeing here. Some people probably feel the exact opposite about them.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well after months of dealing with it, various managers and executive office types I've finally been able to get US Bank to delete the hard pull. After being talked down to and told I was in the wrong I finally was able to have someone pull the recorded conversations and then call me back this morning and tell me I was right and they made a mistake. Trust me people save your time and energy and focus on better banks that offer better products, Better customer service, and banks that can keep up with technology.
Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Andydenver86@

Hey,can you provide dept.# and steps you went through? Thks in advance
Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I kept escalating it up through customer service, emailed the CEO, and filed a formal complaint with US Bank. I'm not sure what exactly your problem is what US Bank, if you don't mind sharing maybe my situation was similar and could point you in the right direction so you don't waste as much time as I did
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me; I jus gave plans to unsecure soon.. wanna make sure it graduates;
Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

With that just make sure you hAve all your ducks in a row. Have them confirm verbally what they promise
Message 37 of 38
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Know quite a few ppl who bank with them & hav various products with them (though not me personally) and although reviews were mixed - majority seemed less positive. Primary complaints.... customer service. It also seems as a general rule that the more favorable outcomes conclude via face-to-face contact (as opposed to phone interactions) which obviously isnt an option if U dont hav a local branch in your particular area. Back in the day, they were on my short list of banking partners. Ultimately went a different route. Ironically, most folk seem perfectly fine with their banking institution choices - that is until one day... they dont. Best of luck going forward.

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.