Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double pulled by Chase; triple pulled by Amex

tag
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Double pulled by Chase; triple pulled by Amex

No worries! I'm still solidly in the garden. Smiley Wink I was reviewing my CRs through SW, credit karma, sesame, and quizzle (this is how you stay in the garden kids) and trying to count up my total inq's and saw that Chase double pulled me from EQ and EX when I apped back in April. I got the CSP+Freedom, and CLI on my Amazon from those double pulls. When I got denied for the Amex BCP last June, they triple pulled. But when I got approved for my BCP last month, they only pulled EX. I thought these were interesting data points. 

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Double pulled by Chase; triple pulled by Amex

Your file must have been better the 2nd go around with AMEX.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Hmmm, you almost got yourself sentenced to the ankle monitor! Lol
Message 3 of 6
parakleet
Valued Contributor

09Lexie Lol. Don't I know it. But I think this shows what a huge impact gardening and paying down debt can do. I hadn't apped for anything since last June. Grant it, now I have more CC debt that I've accrued since then but hey, it's a work in progress. 😊

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 4 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 6
electra
Established Contributor

Yep, I had same thing this month...double pull from Chase for CSP (approved) and triple pull from AMEX for BCP (approved but ridiculous limit of $1k).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.