Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade CSP or move limit?

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Downgrade CSP or move limit?

I opened my CSP last year for the bonus and spent about 20k on it over 2014. The limit started at 5k than moved to 10k auto. I didn't spend a lot in the 2x category because I did that on my Hyatt card. So I have 76k UR points and I figured I could move that to my freedom card for safe keeping. I am gardening for the INK plus. Will try in December when my business green is a year old. So with a large amount of spending on my CSP I would like to keep that history so I would product change it to the CS. I know it will stick around for ten years but I rather keep building on it. But I might just move the limit over. I have a Freedom with 10k a Hyatt with 6k Marriot with 5k Amazon with 4k and Slate with 1.5k. And the CSP has 10k once again. So I would move over 4k to to the HYatt, 1k to the Amazon and the rest to the slate. I'll also be closing the Marriot but in a couple months. I stay pretty much exclusively at Hyatts.
Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Downgrade CSP or move limit?

@Josh2942 wrote:
I opened my CSP last year for the bonus and spent about 20k on it over 2014. The limit started at 5k than moved to 10k auto. I didn't spend a lot in the 2x category because I did that on my Hyatt card. So I have 76k UR points and I figured I could move that to my freedom card for safe keeping. I am gardening for the INK plus. Will try in December when my business green is a year old. So with a large amount of spending on my CSP I would like to keep that history so I would product change it to the CS. I know it will stick around for ten years but I rather keep building on it. But I might just move the limit over. I have a Freedom with 10k a Hyatt with 6k Marriot with 5k Amazon with 4k and Slate with 1.5k. And the CSP has 10k once again. So I would move over 4k to to the HYatt, 1k to the Amazon and the rest to the slate. I'll also be closing the Marriot but in a couple months. I stay pretty much exclusively at Hyatts.

I downgraded mine.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.