Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drapping...almost. Discover

tag
Hightechredneck
Frequent Contributor

Re: Drapping...almost. Discover

I take it back, I just watched part of the debate, I'm stone cold sober now!

Message 11 of 14
rosegardener
Established Member

@obageegee wrote:

Well I'm 3/4 in the bag and I know how you feel. I think I'll go to the Amex site and just fill out the form and hit cancel.

Well if you are an Amex cardholder already and you get denied its not a HP.........so if you drapp the button then you are ok

OTOH if no Amex, its a hard pull...

ETA: I needed a drink to get through that debate........and I pretty much never indulge, having no head for it.  Hmm, guess thats debapping?

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 12 of 14
CopperHD
New Contributor

I swea i keep trying to Drapp for the PRG Gold with amex but i just keeps spinning after i enter my 4 digit code, its like they know i have had a few....

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).
Message 13 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Pahahahaha!!! I had a hangover by 8 pm :-(. I spent my free afternoon at the bars here lol!!! No drapping for me, I'm in the garden !!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.