Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped my new Ritz Card...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dropped my new Ritz Card...

and it sounded like a frying pan hit the floor!!!!

Used this bad boy for the first time today at a chick fila. the lady said "holy crap ive never heald a card this heavy" and suddenly $395/yr is a lot more palatable Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Dropped my new Ritz Card...

@Anonymous wrote:

Used this bad boy for the first time today at a chick fila. the lady said "holy crap ive never heald a card this heavy" and suddenly $395/yr is a lot more palatable Smiley Very Happy

This is going to be one of my next cards to pair with my marriot, but i'm waiting for either one of the 140k offers, or one of the waived AF/70k offers. Smiley Tongue 

Message 2 of 60
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Every single time you use it you will get a reaction like that lol
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 3 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is going to be one of my next cards to pair with my marriot, but i'm waiting for either one of the 140k offers, or one of the waived AF/70k offers. Smiley Tongue 

This is the offer i'm waiting for as well.

The 140K offer.. Anyone got? Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait to get a card like this so I can "accidently" drop it in front of beautiful women all the time.

Woman Surprised

Message 5 of 60
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

Is it heavier than the Marriott Card?  I just got that one last week and love the feel of it.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 6 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

Is it heavier than the Marriott Card?  I just got that one last week and love the feel of it.

It supposedly weighs the same as the Palladium (Heavier). I've handled a friend's Palladium card and it felt awesome.

Message 7 of 60
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

It supposedly weighs the same as the Palladium (Heavier). I've handled a friend's Palladium card and it felt awesome.

Marriott and CSP are metal core cards, (IE: the inside is metal with some type of coating/covering around it) whereas the palladium and ritz card are entirely metal, hence the weight. 

Message 8 of 60
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

Marriott and CSP are metal core cards, (IE: the inside is metal with some type of coating/covering around it) whereas the palladium and ritz card are entirely metal, hence the weight. 

I want one!  DW would kill me though if I got a card with an AF like that.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 9 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

Yep.

Speaking of the Marriott, Is it just me or does this card scratch a heck of a lot easier than the CSP? Mine looks like it's been thru a war zone. Smiley Sad

Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.