Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck/Beaver Card " Apply Online" button is back

tag
scottykhan
Contributor

Duck/Beaver Card " Apply Online" button is back

Just wanna let every body know you can now "apply Online" now .

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

Re: Duck/Beaver Card " Apply Online" button is back

I think you need to be a member for it to process completely. It will be a wasted HP. 

Message 2 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@HeilFico wrote:

I think you need to be a member for it to process completely. It will be a wasted HP. 

+1 you first must qualify to join the CU, I think joining the alumni association is an in with OCCU.

Message 3 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That Duck pond is since frozen solid.

As gdale6 mentions must join the CU is now the prerequisite for any of their credit products, etc.
Message 4 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well guess I'll be scratching the duck and its cousin the beaver off my wish list! Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 17
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Well guess I'll be scratching the duck and it's cousin the beaver off my wish list! Smiley Sad

me too... aww man, we didn't even get to try them. sheesh! at least we have NFCU...

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 17
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Well guess I'll be scratching the duck and it's cousin the beaver off my wish list! Smiley Sad

me too... aww man, we didn't even get to try them. sheesh! at least we have NFCU...

you guys don't have to worry about not being able to get either cards. trust me, you're not missing out on anything. those of us who were approved for either/both cards during the last few months of 2013 have not been able to use the card at all. a whole bunch of us were shot down on the first try of using the cards.

Message 7 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Indeed we do! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

@TravellingNomad wrote:

@newmomnewme wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

you guys don't have to worry about not being able to get either cards. trust me, you're not missing out on anything. those of us who were approved for either/both cards during the last few months of 2013 have not been able to use the card at all. a whole bunch of us were shot down on the first try of using the cards.

Wow that really sucks! Sounds like they got in way over their heads. Hate so many of our forum members have been affected by all this!

Message 9 of 17
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@TravellingNomad wrote:

@newmomnewme wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Wow that really sucks! Sounds like they got in way over their heads. Hate so many of our forum members have been affected by all this!

@I KNOW!!! And there was SO much excitement around them! It really stinks. Sorry @TravelingNomad, are you eligible for NFCU membership?  Smiley Happy

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.