Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck Card / Approval Chances

tag
Sexyblue
Contributor

Duck Card / Approval Chances

Hello All,

I got the 7-10 day message on the dcuk card application. Fico score 652/ credit history 12 years/ inq 6 in the last 6 months/. Spoke with analyst today, said that my  applicatiaction is in the decsion pending stage. She also stated that it takes  7-10 days to complete....

Has anyone gone through this and received the card?

I was wondering does this mean I was declined and they just couldnt tell me over the phone?

Thanks.

TU 660,EX 679, EQ 673,
DiscoverIT19,500 | Barney's NY,16000 | Jcrew, 8000 | Macy'sRed,12000 | Bloomingdales,9000 | Elan Visa, 5000|
P.C Richards ,4000 | Amazon, 3000 | Barclays, 3000 WalmartMC, 3000 | Target, 3400| Brooks Brothers 1,400
CAP1, 1250 | BOA,1000 | BestBuy, 1000 | American Airlines, 1300|
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Re: Duck Card / Approval Chances

@Sexyblue wrote:

Hello All,

I got the 7-10 day message on the dcuk card application. Fico score 652/ credit history 12 years/ inq 6 in the last 6 months/. Spoke with analyst today, said that my  applicatiaction is in the decsion pending stage. She also stated that it takes  7-10 days to complete....

Has anyone gone through this and received the card?

I was wondering does this mean I was declined and they just couldnt tell me over the phone?

Thanks.

There is a huge discussion over this but I believe it was mentioned that many people go through a manual review before approval. Just based on your Fico score and the information from the other discussion I would say 50/50 with the upside being an approval of 1-3k. Again just what I personally have gathered from reading all the threads. I'm crossing my fingers for you though, good luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.