Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck Card

tag
dbutterworth1988
Established Member

Duck Card

Hello everybody

If you havent known, all applications for the Duck Card are denied from all States besides Oregon. I just spoke to a supervisor.

Maybe its helpful if you want to apply

Have a good day

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
oldatlanta

Re: Duck Card

I wonder if that is related to the potential compromised event lol.

That's not in the disclosures when applying for the card so if it's true shame on them again.  Not hard to update a PDF file.

Message 2 of 28
baller4life
Super Contributor

Oh well.. THE PARTY'S OVER!! Smiley Frustrated
Message 3 of 28
dbutterworth1988
Established Member

As soon as I get a call back from an underwriter I'll update and see what they say
Message 4 of 28
oldatlanta

Even for alumni and full members?  What's the point of the card !

Message 5 of 28
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Oh well.. THE PARTY'S OVER!! Smiley Frustrated

I wasn't even invited...lol...Smiley Tongue!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 6 of 28
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

oh well...not much missed....cannot see anything special on these cards but maybe their names DUCK and BEAVER ..LOL

Message 7 of 28
oldatlanta

lg8302ch OCCU offers superior credit management features that are untouched in the industry.  These include 100% inaccessible credit lines 100% of the time.  They're very proactive in helping you keep your scores high and utilization low.

Message 8 of 28
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@oldatlanta wrote:

lg8302ch OCCU offers superior credit management features that are untouched in the industry.  These include 100% inaccessible credit lines 100% of the time.  They're very proactive in helping you keep your scores high and utilization low.

oh yes my fault.....completely forgot that Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 28
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

So in the space of about a month, these cards have gone from being THE hot topic and being the card that most people were interested in - to being as popular as a fart in a space suit, that is very sad ;(

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.