cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck Card

tag
oldatlanta

Re: Duck Card

chris the card may be fine OCCU is like a fart in a crowded elevator, it stinks for everyone.

Message 11 of 28
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

i just got done reading an article that states occu's game plan was to help its card holders by creating a card that would always show 0% utilization!!!!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Message 12 of 28
oldatlanta

juggao9er their cards really do save you hundreds on interest!

A new tag line may be in order

"Remarkably Slow to Respond"

Message 13 of 28
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@oldatlanta wrote:

juggao9er their cards really do save you hundreds on interest!

A new tag line may be in order

"Remarkably Slow to Respond"

have they told anyone any real news?

Message 14 of 28
Exonumist
Established Contributor

So glad I didn't jump on this card... Hopefully you guys can all start using them soon.

Message 15 of 28
sagehet
Established Member

Jugg:

Nobody is reporting their cards are on. In another forum someone said they called occu and were bounced from department to department. Another person said here they sent a Facebook post that got deleted but no response. Others have posted saying messages sent from the duck site came back with a thing saying they can't help at this time.

Imagine if someone went away on vacation with this card as their primary? Can't even get someone from the credit union to pick up a phone while you're stuck on the side of the road!!!!

Has anyone that had theirs turned on gotten an explanation or a letter?
Message 16 of 28
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

My card is active and I just had a BT last month. I even received a PIN which I never requested. Have had no problems with the Duck.

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 17 of 28
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@sagehet wrote:
Jugg:

Nobody is reporting their cards are on. In another forum someone said they called occu and were bounced from department to department. Another person said here they sent a Facebook post that got deleted but no response. Others have posted saying messages sent from the duck site came back with a thing saying they can't help at this time.

Imagine if someone went away on vacation with this card as their primary? Can't even get someone from the credit union to pick up a phone while you're stuck on the side of the road!!!!

Has anyone that had theirs turned on gotten an explanation or a letter?

i do not have have nor have i ever apped for the duck but i do know how upset i would be if i had it with whats going on

Message 18 of 28
alvon123
Super Contributor

@dbutterworth1988 wrote:

Hello everybody

If you havent known, all applications for the Duck Card are denied from all States besides Oregon. I just spoke to a supervisor.

Maybe its helpful if you want to apply

Have a good day

I Hope (in the future) they don't decide to take back all of their cards from us (myfico members) that were not part of the credit union when we first joined.

Message 19 of 28
blondy250
Established Contributor

Sort of figured this was going to happen after seeing the people here with toy limits,  getting cards with 5x or 10x higher  limits then there next highest card. This was a small credit union card that just closed a loop hole, it was never meant to be a card available to the general public.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.