Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck card approval profiles

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Duck card approval profiles

Since several of us have been getting the Duck card, I thought it might be helpful to start a thread with the approval info so we'll all have a reference.

If you've gotten the card, it would be great to know the CL you got, your FICO, util and AAoA and anything else you'd like to share. Also, who they pulled.

I don't recal any denials, but if you weren't approved, it would also be helpful to have the same info and their reason for denial.

There was a post stating that their min FICO requirement was 720, and it seems they usually pull EQ.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 620
619 REPLIES 619
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Duck card approval profiles

Approved for $15k
EQ pulled (live in MI)
803 score
AAoA 3 years
No negs
Message 2 of 620
missjae
Established Contributor

Pulled Equifax
733 FICO according to the letter they sent
5% or less utilization
CK AAoA was 2.9 yrs, but I do have closed accounts that CK doesn't factor (and that is from my TU report)
Oldest account 8yrs +
No baddies
Highest reporting limit $5k
3 inqs in the last 3 mos, 15 1+ yrs old = 18 total inqs
Approved for $15k
11.99% APR

I had a fraud alert, so they called about a week after app, verified identity, gave me CL info. About a wk later, cs letter arrived. Card arrived next day.

Message 3 of 620
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the info! Congrats! Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 620
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

What's a "Duck Card"? Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 620
kerm

Applied online and received 7-10 day message. Called today for recon and was approved for $10K. EQ 717, AAOA 4 yrs 7 months. 22% util (explained during the recon that two cards paid in full had not hit my report yet. Util 5% when they report) 3 inqs for recently opened BCP and CSP and Citi Best Buy CLI.
Message 7 of 620
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@kerm wrote:
Applied online and received 7-10 day message. Called today for recon and was approved for $10K. EQ 717, AAOA 4 yrs 7 months. 22% util (explained during the recon that two cards paid in full had not hit my report yet. Util 5% when they report) 3 inqs for recently opened BCP and CSP and Citi Best Buy CLI.

Did they indicate whether the 22% UTL was an issue for them?

Edit: P.S. CONGRATS! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Message 8 of 620
kerm

Thank you!

The analyst said the reason for the intial hold for review appeard to be util, yes.

Message 9 of 620
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Great CL. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.