Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck card approval profiles

tag
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Duck card approval profiles

Equifax from them was 737, AAOA 4 years, and utilization 1%.  4 cards and new auto loan opened within the last year. 3 inquiries. Initially got the 7-10 day message, then the card arrived about a week and a half later with $13,500 limit.

edited to add limit

Message 11 of 620
sandman2435
Established Contributor

EQ Score 750.AAoA 8 years, 0 Util. ..very thick file and 55 inq. in the past 2 years.  Appoved for 20K...

Message 12 of 620
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@sandman2435 wrote:

EQ Score 750.AAoA 8 years, 0 Util. ..very thick file and 55 inq. in the past 2 years.  Appoved for 20K...

Wow.  How does the $20k limit compare to your other cards?

Message 13 of 620
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

55 inquiries??? For whAt?!??!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 620
compassion101
Established Contributor

Have they been asking for anything for proof of income, like docs sent to them or anything? I know most credit unions have stricter income proof requirements.

Message 15 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

They didnt ask me for proof of anything. I didnt even call for recon on the 7-10 day message.

Message 16 of 620
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@compassion101 wrote:

Have they been asking for anything for proof of income, like docs sent to them or anything? I know most credit unions have stricter income proof requirements.

They didn't ask me for any docs.  I also haven't heard of anybody geting denied for the card - either instant approval or approval after 7-10 day notice.

Message 17 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Has anyone with lower scores tested this out yet?

Message 18 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Right now I'm at 699 on EQ 669 on EX with a few paid baddies and 8 fairly new TL's. Should I try it? (Supposed to be gardening)

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 19 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I wouldnt want to step on any gardening toes, but they seem like they dont care about inquiries and give large limits to non-members.  Not to mention that we havent seen a denial yet.

Message 20 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.