Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck card approval profiles

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Duck card approval profiles

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Right now I'm at 699 on EQ 669 on EX with a few paid baddies and 8 fairly new TL's. Should I try it? (Supposed to be gardening)

Do you need it?

Message 21 of 620
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

I have low scores and I applied today...I was sitting in the 630-670 range and I received a 7-10 day message. I'll call tomorrow and get the verdict and let everyone know what the outcome was.

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 22 of 620
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Jbb2788 wrote:

I have low scores and I applied today...I was sitting in the 630-670 range and I received a 7-10 day message. I'll call tomorrow and get the verdict and let everyone know what the outcome was.

Good luck! And thanks for reporting back. Curious to know what your overall UTL is too. =)

Message 23 of 620
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

My overall UTL is very low...I also have a ton of HP's this year because I have purchased a home, a car, and have applied for SEVERAL credit cards within the last 2 weeks. I was approved for some and I was denied for some. I'm really hoping to get this Duck Card at atleast a 5k CL. 

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 24 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@ihcole77: Yes and no....No I don't absolutely need it, but yes a high CL would help my Util. Right now I'm at about 7%. Total CL $7500 from all 8 accts. Also I doubt if everyone who's on here telling their approval stories really needed it either.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 25 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I think most of on these forums dont actually need the credit we apply for.

Message 26 of 620
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

I think most of on these forums dont actually need the credit we apply for.

Good points @Credit-hoarder and DiabolicallyRandom! I am considering it too for UTL purposes.

Right now I am at ~25% UTL (taking advantage of some 0% cards). This would help out for sure.

Message 27 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@jbb2788: If you don't mind sharing, what did you app for recently and which ones were you approved?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 28 of 620
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

This may or may not help anyone sitting on the fence, but OCCU has a couple of credit card options.  For me, it was a pretty easy in with a credit union - something my profile has been lacking.

OCCU Card Finder

Message 29 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Only the Duck and Beaver Cards are open to non-members.  Thats kind of odd because it looks like those two cards have better perks than their member exclusive cards.

I already had an NFCU card, so it was just greed and foolishness for me.

Message 30 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.