Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck card approval profiles

tag
jllunas
Contributor

Re: Duck card approval profiles

Hey credit-hoarder they did the same to me and they had not made a decision yet.
Transunion 698
Equifax 713
Experian 700
Goal Score 750
HWLBA
Message 351 of 620
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

They needed to verify 2 past or present card or loan accts. I've had or have. Still no decision.

I am waiting (with baited breath....) to hear if you get it or not Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

Message 352 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Not to sound negative, but based on the similar experiences I've read about on here I'm over 90% certain it's a denial. And the reason will mainly be too many new acct's opened recently. But it's all good b/c it was just an experiment for me anyway. I'll find out when the letter shows up next week for sure.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 353 of 620
12njoy
Super Contributor

Credit hoarder,

Did you here something to make you think that? A lot of people got the 7-10 day message and the call to verify info.
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 354 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

According to the CSR I spoke with it req'd further processing. A lot of the ppl who called in for verification were approved during the same phone call, and the ones with further processing were denials-at least most of them anyway.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 355 of 620
12njoy
Super Contributor

Good point, that is what happened with nee butdoesn't mean that you are/will be denied. Someone with a 660 said they were approved for $2500.
___________ 12Njoy
Message 356 of 620
jefftca925
Established Contributor

I "drapped" for this card last night (OOPS! Smiley Tongue) and was instantly approved but when I called this morning to get the CL and APR the CSR told me that they couldn't give me that info because of some "law" and that I would have to wait for the card to arrive.  Anyone else hear this?

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 357 of 620
Redissochi
New Contributor

Damn you myFico!! I went ahead and app'd for this card after falling into this thread and received this message, "Congrats you are approved for the Duck card. You will receive your card in 7-10 business days!" Im nervous about the limit because I want my first five digit card. I will be using this card for a BT, I have a BT that is going to expire soon. The highest limit I have on my cards is FNBO AMEX which is $5200. Keeping fingers crossed!!

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 358 of 620
12njoy
Super Contributor

Rediss,

What are your stats
___________ 12Njoy
Message 359 of 620
Redissochi
New Contributor

Lets see: My Equifax is 709 My Experian I think is 708 TU: Not totally sure. AAoA 3years and some months and utilization is like 6%. I have a slew of credit cards but the ones that get the most action are my FNBO Amex (which I want to balance transfer), My paypal Smart connect has a $5000 CL I use this a lot but I PIF each month, I have a $698 balance on my HH Greg card for a laptop I bought back in April, I really want to transfer this balance because the APR is like 22.2%!! And I have a $4000 cl with my Old Navy Visa which has my mother as an Auth User, it has a $797 balance which is all her because I let her use it and pay since she really doesnt have much credit,(rebuilding from Bankruptcy). OH! my inquiries are the worst I have like 43 inquiries in total, from card apping this year and car shopping, Bought a 13 Camaro in May. But Im looking to trade that in for the 14 Impala in the next couple of months....so I know more inquiries are to come....

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 360 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.