Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck card approval profiles

tag
jbimler
Established Member

Re: Duck card approval profiles

Has anyone been approved for both the Duck and Beaver cards?
Message 551 of 620
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@jbimler wrote:
Has anyone been approved for both the Duck and Beaver cards?

Yep, here is one thread on it http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Approved-for-Duck-days-after-Beaver/td-p/2...

Message 552 of 620
brindle26
Regular Contributor

"They called me within a week to verify ID information and whatnot and then eventually got the confirmation/score letter in a few days and the card within a day after."

No one has called me and I have only received a letter with my score, no confirmation.

Message 553 of 620
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@brindle26 wrote:

"They called me within a week to verify ID information and whatnot and then eventually got the confirmation/score letter in a few days and the card within a day after."

No one has called me and I have only received a letter with my score, no confirmation.

If you just got the letter, you're good.  Look for the card one or two days after you received the score letter.

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 554 of 620
brindle26
Regular Contributor

That should be today, thanks

Message 555 of 620
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

i applied for the card on 12/17/18. got 7-10 day message. called yesterday and was told still in review and i will be notified in the mail. wasn't really busy here at work, so i called 866-686-1339 (number given to me yesterday by csr) which is the card services department. well at least that's how the rep answered it. asked for the status again. was told that my application was approved just today for $10k! asked for the terms she said she does not have the information and i will receive it with the card.

EQ profile when pulled:

4 inquiries - 04/2013, 12/2013, and 2 12/17/2013 (both from citi)

EQ myfico - 701 (at least it was at that when i got a SW alert the day i applied)

AAoA - 4 years (can't wait to see this figure tank after my recent binge)

1 baddie - CO from 2008 and paid in full 2009.

Util at the time of app was about 4%

Message 556 of 620
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

Decided to apply for the Duck Card last night. They called today to verify my application because I have an extended fraud alert. I verified all of the information and was approved for $15,000 at 13.74% APR! They pulled EQ, which has not updated in a while and which I still have a couple of pending disputes going on.

What they saw:

FICO 693

Utilization: 0%

AAoA: 1.8 years

Oldest open account: June 2011

Oldest account: May 2008, but closed

Inquiries: 1 recent

Similar credit lines: Only one reporting, which was BofA @ $10K. My other higher cards have not reported yet to EQ (CSP, Freedom, Compass, AmEx) Cabela's $4.5K and Alliant $4k were the other closest ones.

New accounts this year reporting: 8

Baddies: 1 30, 60, 90, and 120-day lates from late in 2010 and a debt management plan notation. Otherwise, clean file.

Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 557 of 620
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@MACFRME wrote:

Decided to apply for the Duck Card last night. They called today to verify my application because I have an extended fraud alert. I verified all of the information and was approved for $15,000 at 13.74% APR! They pulled EQ, which has not updated in a while and which I still have a couple of pending disputes going on.

What they saw:

FICO 693

Utilization: 0%

AAoA: 1.8 years

Oldest open account: June 2011

Oldest account: May 2008, but closed

Inquiries: 1 recent

@Similar credit lines: Only one reporting, which was BofA @ $10K. My other higher cards have not reported yet to EQ (CSP, Freedom, Compass, AmEx) Cabela's $4.5K and Alliant $4k were the other closest ones.

New accounts this year reporting: 8

Baddies: 1 30, 60, 90, and 120-day lates from late in 2010 and a debt management plan notation. Otherwise, clean file.

Wow, nice. I wonder how inquiry sensitive they are.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 558 of 620
Maddog_
Contributor

Called the customer service tonight  (applied on Saturday/6 days ago).  They said I was approved with CL of $5K.  

Kind of bummed.  Expected and needed a much higher CL. 

I am considering calling back to cancel as this won't help my UTL much, nor give me much to work with for a BT on my other cards.  Has anyone cancelled before they obtained the card ?

This is what they saw when they pulled EQ on 12/14:

EQ MYFICO 676
REV UTL 47% / REV CL 22,390

High Income, no baddies ex. BK7 in 2005.

Message 559 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Maddog: Don't feel TOO bad--that's a heck of a lot more than they gave me-$1500! Wanna trade?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 560 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.