Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Duck card approval profiles

Since several of us have been getting the Duck card, I thought it might be helpful to start a thread with the approval info so we'll all have a reference.

If you've gotten the card, it would be great to know the CL you got, your FICO, util and AAoA and anything else you'd like to share. Also, who they pulled.

I don't recal any denials, but if you weren't approved, it would also be helpful to have the same info and their reason for denial.

There was a post stating that their min FICO requirement was 720, and it seems they usually pull EQ.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Senior Contributor
B335is

Re: Duck card approval profiles

Approved for $15k
EQ pulled (live in MI)
803 score
AAoA 3 years
No negs
Established Contributor
missjae

[ Edited ]

Pulled Equifax
733 FICO according to the letter they sent
5% or less utilization
CK AAoA was 2.9 yrs, but I do have closed accounts that CK doesn't factor (and that is from my TU report)
Oldest account 8yrs +
No baddies
Highest reporting limit $5k
3 inqs in the last 3 mos, 15 1+ yrs old = 18 total inqs
Approved for $15k
11.99% APR

I had a fraud alert, so they called about a week after app, verified identity, gave me CL info. About a wk later, cs letter arrived. Card arrived next day.

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Thank you for the info! Congrats! :smileyhappy:

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

What's a "Duck Card"? :smileysurprised:

kerm

Applied online and received 7-10 day message. Called today for recon and was approved for $10K. EQ 717, AAOA 4 yrs 7 months. 22% util (explained during the recon that two cards paid in full had not hit my report yet. Util 5% when they report) 3 inqs for recently opened BCP and CSP and Citi Best Buy CLI.
Valued Contributor
lhcole77

[ Edited ]

kerm wrote:
Applied online and received 7-10 day message. Called today for recon and was approved for $10K. EQ 717, AAOA 4 yrs 7 months. 22% util (explained during the recon that two cards paid in full had not hit my report yet. Util 5% when they report) 3 inqs for recently opened BCP and CSP and Citi Best Buy CLI.

Did they indicate whether the 22% UTL was an issue for them?

Edit: P.S. CONGRATS! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kerm

Thank you!

The analyst said the reason for the intial hold for review appeard to be util, yes.

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

[ Edited ]
Congrats! Great CL. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}