Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Established Contributor

Re: Duck card approval profiles

[ Edited ]

Equifax from them was 737, AAOA 4 years, and utilization 1%.  4 cards and new auto loan opened within the last year. 3 inquiries. Initially got the 7-10 day message, then the card arrived about a week and a half later with $13,500 limit.

edited to add limit

Established Contributor

EQ Score 750.AAoA 8 years, 0 Util. ..very thick file and 55 inq. in the past 2 years.  Appoved for 20K...

Community Leader
Super Contributor

sandman2435 wrote:

EQ Score 750.AAoA 8 years, 0 Util. ..very thick file and 55 inq. in the past 2 years.  Appoved for 20K...

Wow.  How does the $20k limit compare to your other cards?

Senior Contributor

55 inquiries??? For whAt?!??!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Contributor

Have they been asking for anything for proof of income, like docs sent to them or anything? I know most credit unions have stricter income proof requirements.

Established Contributor

They didnt ask me for proof of anything. I didnt even call for recon on the 7-10 day message.

Community Leader
Super Contributor

compassion101 wrote:

Have they been asking for anything for proof of income, like docs sent to them or anything? I know most credit unions have stricter income proof requirements.

They didn't ask me for any docs.  I also haven't heard of anybody geting denied for the card - either instant approval or approval after 7-10 day notice.

Established Contributor

Has anyone with lower scores tested this out yet?

Established Contributor

Right now I'm at 699 on EQ 669 on EX with a few paid baddies and 8 fairly new TL's. Should I try it? (Supposed to be gardening)

Established Contributor

I wouldnt want to step on any gardening toes, but they seem like they dont care about inquiries and give large limits to non-members.  Not to mention that we havent seen a denial yet.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.