Valued Contributor
B335is

Re: Duck card approval profiles

DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

Only the Duck and Beaver Cards are open to non-members.  Thats kind of odd because it looks like those two cards have better perks than their member exclusive cards.

I already had an NFCU card, so it was just greed and foolishness for me.

So am I technically a member being a Duck card holder?  I like Nice cards :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
DiabolicallyRandom

Lol Nice cards are the best. We may not want to hold our breath about membership though.

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Anyone in the 600's apply for this yet?

I love the high limits and all but no one with iffy credit has applied yet so I feel we are not really getting that fair of a gauge on what they don't like.

and even the "holds" I read, I have not seen an actual "denial" yet that needed to be reconed just manual reviews that people rushed the system.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
Jbb2788

@ Credit Hoarder- I have been approved for; Chase Freedom, Chase Slate, Discover IT, & I have used the shopping cart trick to get a few just to help UTL. Those cards are; Victoria Secret, Express, and Buckle.

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Established Contributor
DiabolicallyRandom

It seems like not many get instant approvals so the 7-10 day message is no indication what so ever.  When you mess around with their card evaluator it indicates that they may be okay with lower scores.

https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/credit-cards/evaluate-credit-cards

I say go for it Creditaddict.  I am really curious as well.

Established Member
anna2005

[ Edited ]

Instant approved for $15k
EQ pulled score 736 
AAoA 4 years 10 month
No negs 

I got card today. swt.

$149,000 IN TOTAL CREDIT LINES
$18,000 Amex BCE | $15,100 Citi Dividend | $15,000 Duckcard | $11,000 Discover More | $10,000 BoA Cash Sig | $10,000 BoA Better Balance | $10,000 DCU | $9,700 Citi Forward | $9,000 Walmart Discover | $8,000 Chase Freedom sig | $8,000 Penfed Platinum | $5,000 Chase sapphire sig | $5,000 Paypal Extras | $5,000 Citi Bestbuy | $4,000 Chase Amazon | $2,200 Barclay Rewards | $2,000 JCB | $2,000 Penfed cash | EX 762 | TU 870B | EQ 747| sesame 765 | credit.com 762 | karma 682
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

It seems like not many get instant approvals so the 7-10 day message is no indication what so ever.  When you mess around with their card evaluator it indicates that they may be okay with lower scores.

https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/credit-cards/evaluate-credit-cards

I say go for it Creditaddict.  I am really curious as well.

I'm currently waiting on Infiniti to update my lease turn in.... I paid it.

I just pulled EX and it shows paid but the lates are still reported but they are giving a score of 687 "plus score"

EQ is what I need updated, it's what everyone keeps pulling!!! Navy, this Duck Card, I think my FNBO also and I want to update Cap1

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
DiabolicallyRandom

Yeah, they seem to be pulling equifax for everyone. When Jbb2788 gets their results back maybe we will have a bit more to go on.  I have a feeling they are going to be a fairly loose and generous lender.  These seem like some fairly high limits to be giving out to non-members.

Frequent Contributor
Credit-hoarder

I'm tempted-BELIEVE ME...but with 8 fairly new accts. I have to carefully weigh the pros and cons. I still have AA to consider. Not saying I will-but not saying I won't.

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

I'm hoping that they're lenient on util, which I haven't seen yet. It seems everyone who has been approved has had really low util. And one person said they needed to recon because of over 20% util on their CR. My util will be at around 22-25% after my CR updates this next week, so I am thinking about apping then. But if util is an issue, mine may be too high for them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+