Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duck card approval profiles

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Duck card approval profiles

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

Only the Duck and Beaver Cards are open to non-members.  Thats kind of odd because it looks like those two cards have better perks than their member exclusive cards.

I already had an NFCU card, so it was just greed and foolishness for me.

So am I technically a member being a Duck card holder?  I like Nice cards Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Lol Nice cards are the best. We may not want to hold our breath about membership though.

Message 32 of 620
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Anyone in the 600's apply for this yet?

I love the high limits and all but no one with iffy credit has applied yet so I feel we are not really getting that fair of a gauge on what they don't like.

and even the "holds" I read, I have not seen an actual "denial" yet that needed to be reconed just manual reviews that people rushed the system.

Message 33 of 620
Jbb2788
Regular Contributor

@ Credit Hoarder- I have been approved for; Chase Freedom, Chase Slate, Discover IT, & I have used the shopping cart trick to get a few just to help UTL. Those cards are; Victoria Secret, Express, and Buckle.

**10/31/13
EX-650
EQ-660
TU-660
GOAL: 750 ACROSS THE BOARD
Last App: 10/13
Gardening Until: 4/14 (At least)
Message 34 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

It seems like not many get instant approvals so the 7-10 day message is no indication what so ever.  When you mess around with their card evaluator it indicates that they may be okay with lower scores.

https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/credit-cards/evaluate-credit-cards

I say go for it Creditaddict.  I am really curious as well.

Message 35 of 620
anna2005
Established Member

Instant approved for $15k
EQ pulled score 736 
AAoA 4 years 10 month
No negs 

I got card today. swt.

$149,000 IN TOTAL CREDIT LINES
$18,000 Amex BCE | $15,100 Citi Dividend | $15,000 Duckcard | $11,000 Discover More | $10,000 BoA Cash Sig | $10,000 BoA Better Balance | $10,000 DCU | $9,700 Citi Forward | $9,000 Walmart Discover | $8,000 Chase Freedom sig | $8,000 Penfed Platinum | $5,000 Chase sapphire sig | $5,000 Paypal Extras | $5,000 Citi Bestbuy | $4,000 Chase Amazon | $2,200 Barclay Rewards | $2,000 JCB | $2,000 Penfed cash | EX 762 | TU 870B | EQ 747| sesame 765 | credit.com 762 | karma 682
Message 36 of 620
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

It seems like not many get instant approvals so the 7-10 day message is no indication what so ever.  When you mess around with their card evaluator it indicates that they may be okay with lower scores.

https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/credit-cards/evaluate-credit-cards

I say go for it Creditaddict.  I am really curious as well.

I'm currently waiting on Infiniti to update my lease turn in.... I paid it.

I just pulled EX and it shows paid but the lates are still reported but they are giving a score of 687 "plus score"

EQ is what I need updated, it's what everyone keeps pulling!!! Navy, this Duck Card, I think my FNBO also and I want to update Cap1

Message 37 of 620
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Yeah, they seem to be pulling equifax for everyone. When Jbb2788 gets their results back maybe we will have a bit more to go on.  I have a feeling they are going to be a fairly loose and generous lender.  These seem like some fairly high limits to be giving out to non-members.

Message 38 of 620
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I'm tempted-BELIEVE ME...but with 8 fairly new accts. I have to carefully weigh the pros and cons. I still have AA to consider. Not saying I will-but not saying I won't.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 39 of 620
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I'm hoping that they're lenient on util, which I haven't seen yet. It seems everyone who has been approved has had really low util. And one person said they needed to recon because of over 20% util on their CR. My util will be at around 22-25% after my CR updates this next week, so I am thinking about apping then. But if util is an issue, mine may be too high for them.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 40 of 620
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.