Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dumb Question - Citi Diamond Preferred

tag
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Dumb Question - Citi Diamond Preferred

Hi All

I have this card with a $6,500 limit - it has the concierge etc - it is considered a WMC - or would it say on it, if it was?

Thanks all - Happy Thanksgiving Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Dumb Question - Citi Diamond Preferred

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

I have this card with a $6,500 limit - it has the concierge etc - it is considered a WMC - or would it say on it, if it was?

it would say on the card.. Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 2 of 7
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Thanks djc - do you have a very fine point silver sharpie that I could borrow?? Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 7
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

lol...you can ask citi (not sure how they are asking to convert your card...can't remember) to convert it to a WMC since your limit is over 5K...worth a shot Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 4 of 7
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

I don't know if yours is. I do know that my DP MC is. However, I didn't realize it was until sometime after I got it. I noticed something directly above the MasterCard logo. If your DP is a World, you will be able to see the word "World" right above the MasterCard logo. Very difficult to detect. Holding the card at the correct angle under a light makes it quite clear.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 5 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@djc1puno wrote:

lol...you can ask citi (not sure how they are asking to convert your card...can't remember) to convert it to a WMC since your limit is over 5K...worth a shot Smiley Happy

+1

Not all Citi DPs come automatically as WMC and they're usually a rarity.  However, you can certainly ask Citi to PC if your account is elegible.

Message 6 of 7
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone - Have a Great Thanksgiving Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.