Frequent Contributor
chrisw1968uk

Dumb Question - Citi Diamond Preferred

Hi All

I have this card with a $6,500 limit - it has the concierge etc - it is considered a WMC - or would it say on it, if it was?

Thanks all - Happy Thanksgiving :smileywink:

Amex BCE - Chase Slate - Citi Diamond Preferred - Citi Double Cash - Discover IT - US Bank Select Perks

Fico Target Of 780+ On All 3 By 12/14, currently 775 (10/17/14)

Valued Contributor
djc1puno

Re: Dumb Question - Citi Diamond Preferred

chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

I have this card with a $6,500 limit - it has the concierge etc - it is considered a WMC - or would it say on it, if it was?

it would say on the card.. :smileyhappy:

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Frequent Contributor
chrisw1968uk

Thanks djc - do you have a very fine point silver sharpie that I could borrow?? :smileywink:

Amex BCE - Chase Slate - Citi Diamond Preferred - Citi Double Cash - Discover IT - US Bank Select Perks

Valued Contributor
djc1puno

lol...you can ask citi (not sure how they are asking to convert your card...can't remember) to convert it to a WMC since your limit is over 5K...worth a shot :smileyhappy:

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound

chrisw1968uk wrote:

Hi All

I don't know if yours is. I do know that my DP MC is. However, I didn't realize it was until sometime after I got it. I noticed something directly above the MasterCard logo. If your DP is a World, you will be able to see the word "World" right above the MasterCard logo. Very difficult to detect. Holding the card at the correct angle under a light makes it quite clear.

Mine- Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's- I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K
myFico Scores as of 10/03/2014
Equifax 798 / Experian 811 / TransUnion 814
Valued Contributor
FinStar

djc1puno wrote:

lol...you can ask citi (not sure how they are asking to convert your card...can't remember) to convert it to a WMC since your limit is over 5K...worth a shot :smileyhappy:

+1

Not all Citi DPs come automatically as WMC and they're usually a rarity.  However, you can certainly ask Citi to PC if your account is elegible.

Frequent Contributor
chrisw1968uk

Thanks everyone - Have a Great Thanksgiving :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}