Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duns #

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Duns #

DnB called me today about establishing my account for my other company like I wanted, but he said that until I verify the account (pay them to verify) that even if a paydex score is established like my other company has (also not verified) that I wouldn't get any credit.  Which explains why Ford declined me with a Paydex of 80 (unverified)

Do you think it's worth spending the $329 for it and than call creditors and give them Dun# to start reporting to.  He said wasn't really worth paying the almost $600 to be able to add 6 of your own accounts, if you just give the companies your DnB # it will auto update those accounts.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Duns #

they are always trying to sell you something. Personally I wouldnt give them a DIME. I have spent lots of money on my DUNs stuff and honestly I didnt even start getting good Credit till my Experian and EQ were established. I heard this weekend that Car companies aren't even going to allow you to do a car loan without a PG becasue the market is just too risky. I was alos told by DUNS awhile back that the only people who report are the ones that they have contracts with.. so when I paid the 600 to build my file none of my citicards or Wells secured were reporting... the only thing they added were my vendor accounts which hardly EVER update. My Office depot and Dell were finally reporting just this last month..
Just my Opinion
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 2 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GRRR. I want a Ford!
Message 3 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Patience.... Patience....
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.