Valued Contributor
tray

EASY DISCOVER CARD TO APPLY FOR

Hi everyone, can someone tell me what is the easiest discover card out there to apply for and has anyone been approved lately.  Thanks for any information.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: EASY DISCOVER CARD TO APPLY FOR

I don't know if Discover has an "easy card" per se.  Their Motiva card rewards cardholders who pay their bills on time for a specified period (similar to Citi Forward).  That type of motivation may be directed to persons with less than perfect credit and therefore a little more lenient. 

I would suggest going to Discover.com and review their cards.  They actually breakdown rates based on your credit history.  That may help you decide if you meet their criteria.

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Established Contributor

Re: EASY DISCOVER CARD TO APPLY FOR

wal-mart discover and you can get upto $100 cash over with vs $60 with a direct from discover
People say "Only apply for credit you NEED"

I say "apply for credit you have PRATICAL use of"

I don't have AMEX card because I don't want a card that suffers from PMS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+