Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMV Chip with Cap1 Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EMV Chip with Cap1 Card

And yes creditconcept, they do wear off too quickly! Anyone know of a way to fix that?
Message 11 of 18
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Order an image card? Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait until they start giving these out. My quicksilverone is the only card I have without a chip.

Message 13 of 18
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Update, my mom applied for this card last week and just got it today, her card is the new design with the emv chip, the nubers/name/expiration date are all embossed like the above picture that I posted...the card actually looks and feels like an actual card. The old design truly made it look like a fake card, but with the few updates it actually looks like a proper card.

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One not sending existing members EMV cards.  Hmm, another reason that they suck.

Message 15 of 18
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Capital One not sending existing members EMV cards.  Hmm, another reason that they suck.

Goodness.  Give it a rest.

Message 16 of 18
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@IcEWoLF wrote:

Update, my mom applied for this card last week and just got it today, her card is the new design with the emv chip, the nubers/name/expiration date are all embossed like the above picture that I posted...the card actually looks and feels like an actual card. The old design truly made it look like a fake card, but with the few updates it actually looks like a proper card.

Cool! Glad they went back to embossing. 

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 17 of 18
northface28
Established Contributor

Some people just cant help themselves.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.