cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EO email for GECRB/Walmart and Comenity/Express?

tag
skakid812
Established Member

EO email for GECRB/Walmart and Comenity/Express?

Hello everyone, first off, just want to give a huge thanks to everyone involved in this community it has helped more more than words can explain.

First, I have a Walmart store card with a 200.00 limit, I have had it a few months now, and out of pure impulse I hit the luv button one day.  It was denied.  My credit score has improved a bunch since opening, and all my other balances have been drastically reduced on my other accounts.  I'm sitting at about 35% utilization.  I am wondering if there is an email I can use to try and get a CLI?  I would like to explain my needs for a higher CL for the holidays and see if they will reconsider, or would a phone number be better?

Comenity/Express:  I missed a few payments, they turned my CL off.  This account is still open with a 0.00 CL.  I paid it off in full and when I called the young lady said that my account IS still opened and what they normally do is wait a few months to see that my activity has calmed down and payments have been made and then they automatically recon a new CL.  I really want to start using this card again and have no idea who to contact for Comenity.  Email or phone I would really like to get this card up and running again.  

Any insight into either of these is greatly appreciated, thanks. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: EO email for GECRB/Walmart and Comenity/Express?

For Walmart call credit solutions the number is in the Back door numbers sticky at the top of the page. Its gecrb under writing for most of their accounts. Most have had very good success by calling. For Comenity someone else will have to answer. Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
credit_challenged09
Regular Contributor

Comenity customer relations - 800.303.1368. They were able to help me with my VS card when I couldn't get any information from VS customer service. Hope this helps!
FICO Scores: (EX-735-11/12) EQ-757-12/03 (TU-750-11/12)
Discover FICO: 756 - 12/17 Walmart FICO: 750-1/06
USAA FAKO: EX-742 EQ-761 TU-761

Macys $7.2k - NFCU $24k - Discover $6.8k - Cap One $3500 - Nordstrom $3.5k - Wells Fargo $1k - Walmart $4.5k- The Limited $2.5k- Victoria's Secret $2.2k- Bloomingdales $2k- JCP $700
Message 3 of 5
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@skakid812 wrote:

Hello everyone, first off, just want to give a huge thanks to everyone involved in this community it has helped more more than words can explain.

First, I have a Walmart store card with a 200.00 limit, I have had it a few months now, and out of pure impulse I hit the luv button one day.  It was denied.  My credit score has improved a bunch since opening, and all my other balances have been drastically reduced on my other accounts.  I'm sitting at about 35% utilization.  I am wondering if there is an email I can use to try and get a CLI?  I would like to explain my needs for a higher CL for the holidays and see if they will reconsider, or would a phone number be better?

Comenity/Express:  I missed a few payments, they turned my CL off.  This account is still open with a 0.00 CL.  I paid it off in full and when I called the young lady said that my account IS still opened and what they normally do is wait a few months to see that my activity has calmed down and payments have been made and then they automatically recon a new CL.  I really want to start using this card again and have no idea who to contact for Comenity.  Email or phone I would really like to get this card up and running again.  

Any insight into either of these is greatly appreciated, thanks. 

@this is a bit high. It would be good to get it at least @ 20 or below--ideally, as you probably know,  <10%.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 4 of 5
Lexixc
New Contributor

Any luck with these?? I had some success with wal-mart recently. I had been sending out letters every week and one day the took off some of my latest. I will pm you the info I used. I got a bunch of no's since May. Also check my credit journey post out we have a lot of the same accounts and might be able to share some info. good luck!!

Starting Over (Again) Wish me luck!
Credit Karma:TU 516 EQ 510 05/27/16

June Goals:
1. Set up arrangements for all outstanding debt to pay down or avoid legal action.
2. GW daily.
3. Work on removing judgment.

July Goals:
1. Open Secured Card with USAA.
2. Continue to GW Daily.
3. Letters to paid in full charged off accounts.

But what if I fall?
Oh but dear, what if you fly?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.