Regular Contributor
oneboss302

EQ=649 TU=668. Need to find new CC to x-fer a ballance to.

Well, I currently have a CC with a 1350cl and a1000 ballance (paying $500 on tuesday). I need to find a PRIME card to xfer this ballance too. I am concerned about applying for a new card because im obviously trying to minimize the inquiries. Anyone know of a prime card that exclusively pulls TU? I really wasnt trying to open an account at a CU either. I have heard Capital one will accecpt me but again... dont want another inquiry for a decline!
Frequent Contributor
illtakecreditforthat

Re: EQ=649 TU=668. Need to find new CC to x-fer a ballance to.

oneboss302 wrote:
Well, I currently have a CC with a 1350cl and a1000 ballance (paying $500 on tuesday). I need to find a PRIME card to xfer this ballance too. I am concerned about applying for a new card because im obviously trying to minimize the inquiries. Anyone know of a prime card that exclusively pulls TU? I really wasnt trying to open an account at a CU either. I have heard Capital one will accecpt me but again... dont want another inquiry for a decline!

The only CCC that I know that exclusively pulls TU is Barclays.  I believe State Farm also does.  Other than that, I think it depends on your region as to which CR might be pulled by the majors.  Is there some reason you don't want a CU card?  With your scores, your chances of a higher CL would probably be with one of the CUs discussed in these forums.

I want PATIENCE...and I want it NOW
Regular Contributor
oneboss302

Thanks for the good info! I just went out on a limb and applied for a Capital One card. CONGRATULATIONS!! YOUR APPROVED!, but I tried to xfer a ballance from a different card but it says the decision is declined? Maybe because I was tryign to xfer $1265.00 and my initial credit line is less than that? Either way, IM STOKED for my 1st NON SUB-PRIME CARD!!!!!!!!!!! (I swear I Will NO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE IN THE PAST WITH THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Congratulations on your approval!

You need to call them and find out the details of your approval.

BTW - Did you know Cap1 places hard INQ's on all three credit reports when you app?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}