Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ 671 TU 663!!

tag
rogersave
Regular Contributor

EQ 671 TU 663!!

Inching closer and closer to the 700 club! In the last month apped and got approved for a Discover IT and a Chase Freedom(with a low limit have to call for a CLI soon) Any other cards to recommend with my scores? Really want an AMEX, going to apply for a charge card first to get foot in door with them. Also cant wait to cancel my first premier and cap 1. Thanks to everyone on this board, there is an unbelievable amount of info that has taught me soo much!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ 671 TU 663!!

Grats! Have you thought about apping for a Walmart Card and getting the free monthly Fico score?

Message 2 of 5
aplast
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Grats! Have you thought about apping for a Walmart Card and getting the free monthly Fico score?

+1 on that free walmart fico score!

Message 3 of 5
rogersave
Regular Contributor

Have not looked into it yet. Unfortunately there are no walmarts around where I  live (NYC) so idk how good the rewards would be for me, the free TU score would be nice though!

Equifax 712 transunion 693experian 673
Chase freedom 500 Chase United explorer 5000 Discover IT 13000 AMEX PRG npsl AMEX BCE 6000 CSP 12000.AMEX ED 15000 Citi Simplicity 7000
Message 4 of 5
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@rogersave wrote:

Inching closer and closer to the 700 club! In the last month apped and got approved for a Discover IT and a Chase Freedom(with a low limit have to call for a CLI soon) Any other cards to recommend with my scores? Really want an AMEX, going to apply for a charge card first to get foot in door with them. Also cant wait to cancel my first premier and cap 1. Thanks to everyone on this board, there is an unbelievable amount of info that has taught me soo much!

If you have no baddies reporting and low UTI I suggest an AMEX charge. They tend to approve with mid scores, but each case is different so YMMV

But GE cards would be easier and they grow quickly. 

Good luck and congrats on your approvals. 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.