Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ & EX?

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: EQ & EX?

@Anonymous wrote:

What is the best way to get their fico score? I already get TU through Barclays each month.

Define "best".  You can always get FICO's from myFICO.  Which model? How much are you looking to spend?  If you want a free FICO with a credit product then you should really be evaluating products -- not just the free FICO.

Message 11 of 18
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Agree with above. Don't open a card solely for a free FICO. Evaluate the whole product
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What is the best way to get their fico score? I already get TU through Barclays each month.

Define "best".  You can always get FICO's from myFICO.  Which model? How much are you looking to spend?  If you want a free FICO with a credit product then you should really be evaluating products -- not just the free FICO.

I do want free FICO that's why I wanted to know who offers them. That would help me decide if that product is worth it or not. 

Message 13 of 18
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

I think Discover is EQ.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

I think Discover is EQ.

It's actually TU I believe.

Message 15 of 18
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

I think Discover is EQ.

You are correct.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

I think Discover is EQ.

Bingo. What a deal it would be if it was EQ.....

Then again..

Message 17 of 18
ScarletFever
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

U,S, Bank signature Visa provides an Experian score. That being said, the card has oulived its usefulness at about 1% cashback and not much else. Moreover, to get an Experian Score, you need to fill out a short form and are redirected to Experian. Not very user-friendly. Credit Sesame (Experian) score for me is almost exactly the same as Ex FICO.

.Citi FICO-836 Barclays TU FICO; 827. Discover Fic0-826; CK:EQ-821; TU-819; CS-819; Total credit-$165,500: NASA-29,700; AMEX BCP-17,000; AMEX EDP-20,000; CSP-14,400; Barclay Ring-10,000; Discover It-9,000; U.S.Bank Sig Visa13,000; United TeleTech Federal Credit Union-$9000; Citi Double Cash-9900; Citi TYP-7,700; Discover Cashback Bonus-7,200;Chase Freedom-6,500; AMEX HHilton Honors-5000; Barclay NFL Extra Points-$5000. Utility always 1-2%
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.