Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ only pulls + easy to get??

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: EQ only pulls + easy to get??

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

Hey yall! I've scoured the boards looking for this info. Are there any credit cards that only pull EQ besides the standard big boys? (easy to get would be a plus as well) I am in search of one final card to add to my file.  thanks for the input! Smiley Wink

Discover likes to pull EQ but they're not limited to just that bureau.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 25
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

This is a great online community.Very nice how everyone pulls together in order to help others in need of advice.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 12 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@MountainHiker wrote:

This is a great online community.Very nice how everyone pulls together in order to help others in need of advice.

Smiley Happy

Were all here to help!!! (In any way we can)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 25
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:
Alliant CU pulls eq.

Just looked up the score range for CC approval with Alliant and its very telling.People are getting decent CL ($2.5-$5.0) with average scores.EQ-FICO scores of 610-650 seem to be good enough.

Goal 750 Across

Message 14 of 25
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Alliant is a great credit union. Next day ACH transfers are the best. Great place to stash some risk free cash too like an emergency fund.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 15 of 25
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@MountainHiker wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:
Alliant CU pulls eq.

Just looked up the score range for CC approval with Alliant and its very telling.People are getting decent CL ($2.5-$5.0) with average scores.EQ-FICO scores of 610-650 seem to be good enough.

Make sure to look at date of approvals.  After 2008-2009, lots of places changed their standards.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 16 of 25
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:
Alliant CU pulls eq.

Make sure to look at date of approvals.  After 2008-2009, lots of places changed their standards.

Good of you!

Goal 750 Across

Message 17 of 25
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Nordstrom is eq only puller as well if my memory serves.  But they can be tuff to get approvals.

Message 18 of 25
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

you guys are awesome! Smiley Wink  ok, soooooo maybe I should try alliant before DCU for an easy approval. Any Alliant members with CC recent experience?

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 19 of 25
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Check the databases, but I would say Alliant easier than DCU.  DCU used to be easier but after 2008 financial meltdown, they seemed to have tightened standards.

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.