Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ only pulls + easy to get??

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Re: EQ only pulls + easy to get??

thanks so very much crashem! Can you give me some identifying Alliant info..there are quite a few out there. (i.e., location?)

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 21 of 25
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

thanks so very much crashem! Can you give me some identifying Alliant info..there are quite a few out there. (i.e., location?)

http://www.alliantcreditunion.org/

Pretty sure that is right alliant

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 22 of 25
codimom
Frequent Contributor

^ is the correct link for alliant Credit union.  If you see their location is in the Chicago area, you're in the right place.
I have been a member of that CU for well over 25 years (yikes) but when I joined it was  still the United Airlines Credit union.
With the above disclaimer, I will say I was approved for their Visa Platinum rewards card a couple of months ago (last app before the garden).  My scores were in the mid to upper 600 range (680i think) and they gave me my nicest starting CL to date... 10k, lower interest and 0% BT .. no fee nor interest for 18 months.  but ymmv!

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 23 of 25
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Alliant doesn't give crazy starting cl without history with them.  However they can be generous with those with less than perfect credit.  Good for rebuilders.  And their banking product is actually really good

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 24 of 25
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Hence my disclaimer.  I really like the products they offer.  It really is a good credit union to build a relationship with.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.