Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

tag
jim5518
Established Member

EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

Hi my best score is Equifax,One bad AFNI listed,anyone know or have any ideas for a 685 score.Need a card that pulls Equifax for Ny. I already have a BOA and CAP1 Thanks Jim

Message Edited by jim5518 on 05-07-2008 01:32 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

PenFed , USAA, NFCU , you can get into PenFed no problem . The others I don't know. You can also try BECU , I joined, never app'ed for card. I know they pull EQ. They never asked or checked to see about eligibility requirements. My bro lives in Seattle and according to their website you only have to be related to someone who 'lives,worships,etc'.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

I almost forgot. All GEMB cards. They have a list on their site. Mostly store cards.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.