Established Member
jim5518

EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

[ Edited ]
Hi my best score is Equifax,One bad AFNI listed,anyone know or have any ideas for a 685 score.Need a card that pulls Equifax for Ny. I already have a BOA and CAP1 Thanks Jim

Message Edited by jim5518 on 05-07-2008 01:32 PM
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Re: EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

PenFed , USAA, NFCU , you can get into PenFed no problem . The others I don't know. You can also try BECU , I joined, never app'ed for card. I know they pull EQ. They never asked or checked to see about eligibility requirements. My bro lives in Seattle and according to their website you only have to be related to someone who 'lives,worships,etc'.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Re: EQUIFAX PULLS FOR NY HELP PLEASE

I almost forgot. All GEMB cards. They have a list on their site. Mostly store cards.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+