Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERRRR...Orchard Bank!

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ERRRR...Orchard Bank!

@gettingstarted wrote:

Yeah I had the same experience with HSBC I got nice CLI with Chase got a new Discover card and USAA World Master Card HSBC same thing 100.00. The only reason Im keeping them open for now is because they dropped my APR while Im deployed and waived the AF but Im sure it will be back once Im home. Im dumping them this time next year after I get a year on Discover and USAA

They are required to cut your APR.... Servicemembers Relief Act is your friend.

Thanks for your sevice Smiley Happy

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 19
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

Thank You and Im Proud to serve

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 12 of 19
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@casmith1980 wrote:

Look at the bright side - at least they didn't increase your credit limit by $59 lol

Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 13 of 19
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

Yes...first and formost...Thank you for serving, for our freedom!

Starting Score: 530
3-2013Score: TU 680 EQ 683 EXP 679 FAKO
Current Score (lender pull): TU 693 EQ 649 EXP 699 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 19
clocktick
Valued Contributor

@shorrttyycm1 wrote:

I called, a supervisor says that they need permission to review the account and that the supervisor yesterday was "innacurate".  I say yes BUT no hard pull....then...DRUM ROLL..."Congradulations $100.00 increase"! 

They don't need your permission for a SP since you already have an account with them.  Are you sure they didn't HP?  I hope not for your sake!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Message 15 of 19
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

I spoke to a supervisor and she said that they first put you through the system.  If approved, that's it.  If it is selected for manual review, then they do a hard pull.  They system kicked out the approval without a manual review.  She also said that, by company policy, they do not auto CLI, customers HAVE to initiate it.

Message 16 of 19
FicoTron
Established Contributor

Last time I called them for a cli I specifically demanded that if it were to be a HP that I didn't want it. They said it wouldn't be a problem. So what do they do? Put a HP on my EQ and didn't give me a cli. My next call to them is in October when my ridiculous AF is due, so I can tell them to stuff it in their pooper and close this card. It got me into primeville, (Amex) but the CS is just beyond bad.
EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 17 of 19
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

Wow, sorry...that sucks!  They better not even go thereSmiley Mad  Did you dispute the hard pull?  I agree, the customer service is horrible...but STILL not worse that Hooters Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 19
tammyjk
Regular Contributor

Wow I love my Hooters card.  I recently disputed a charge because the company did not refund the full amount and in 3 days the full amount was refunded back to my card.  I have had cli on a pretty regular basis.  The interest rate is high but I do not carry a balance so it works for me. 

On the Orchard.....I requested a cli and got the same 100 dollar bump.  Very disappointed in them. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.