Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERT's are SLACKING!!!

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

ERT's are SLACKING!!!

Smiley LOL

It's that time of the month again, to hit up Amex for the Blue Sky (know it's sucky, but I want it), for the typical soft pull. (No instant, as there's one CO left on EX)..

Another one that caught my attention was the 5/3 cash rewards card. Two percent back on gas/groceries, that could suppliment the Discover quarterly run, once it's over...

Figured I'd try the 5/3, since US Bank just blew all the other OCs in my wallet out of the water with it's limit. Time to let the banks fight for my attention....

Any input from any 5/3 cash rewards holders?  It's not a really discussed card on the forum, as I've searched a lot.

Amex did their last AR when US bank posted their TL on EX, so they see what my newest "high" is.

5/3 pulled TU, with me sitting at mid sevens, six percent util overall. But didn't see USB, since they haven't hit EQ, or TU yet.

..I'll be gardening soon...LOL.Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: ERT's are SLACKING!!!

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Smiley LOL

It's that time of the month again, to hit up Amex for the Blue Sky (know it's sucky, but I want it), for the typical soft pull. (No instant, as there's one CO left on EX)..

Another one that caught my attention was the 5/3 cash rewards card. Two percent back on gas/groceries, that could suppliment the Discover quarterly run, once it's over...

Figured I'd try the 5/3, since US Bank just blew all the other OCs in my wallet out of the water with it's limit. Time to let the banks fight for my attention....

Any input from any 5/3 cash rewards holders?  It's not a really discussed card on the forum, as I've searched a lot.

Amex did their last AR when US bank posted their TL on EX, so they see what my newest "high" is.

5/3 pulled TU, with me sitting at mid sevens, six percent util overall. But didn't see USB, since they haven't hit EQ, or TU yet.

LOL

ERT's are always watching 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 16
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Uh huh....Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Uh huh....Smiley Tongue

Good luck you faithfully did your garden time Congrats Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 16
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Last app for a while. Nothing else I want. Now it's soft CLI time...Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Seems to me myjourney was on alert.

Yes, we are always watching!
Message 6 of 16
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

I hope you at least had that 30,000 point bonus offer on that Blue Sky Smiley Wink

That was so good, it made me jump out of the garden myself for it XD
Message 7 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Seems to me myjourney was on alert.

Yes, we are always watching!

Thought we were slacking Smiley LOL

Not a chance of it at all 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 8 of 16
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Smiley LOL

Update: got the mail tonight, when headed out. 5/3 approved me for a world mc. Pulled tu (illinois). New high limit, so now I'm worried that they only report usage. Nope on sky.
Message 9 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Smiley LOL

Update: got the mail tonight, when headed out. 5/3 approved me for a world mc. Pulled tu (illinois). New high limit, so now I'm worried that they only report usage. Nope on sky.

Wooo hooo on 5/3 congrats 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.