Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 16
resilient
Established Contributor

Re: ERT's are SLACKING!!!

What's ERT mean?

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Smiley LOL

It's that time of the month again, to hit up Amex for the Blue Sky (know it's sucky, but I want it), for the typical soft pull. (No instant, as there's one CO left on EX)..

Another one that caught my attention was the 5/3 cash rewards card. Two percent back on gas/groceries, that could suppliment the Discover quarterly run, once it's over...

Figured I'd try the 5/3, since US Bank just blew all the other OCs in my wallet out of the water with it's limit. Time to let the banks fight for my attention....

Any input from any 5/3 cash rewards holders?  It's not a really discussed card on the forum, as I've searched a lot.

Amex did their last AR when US bank posted their TL on EX, so they see what my newest "high" is.

5/3 pulled TU, with me sitting at mid sevens, six percent util overall. But didn't see USB, since they haven't hit EQ, or TU yet.

..I'll be gardening soon...LOL.Smiley Wink

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 13 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

ERT= Emergency Response Team

For those who are supposed to be gardening and have expressed a need to be reminded of their goal; ERTs are dispatched to remind them. Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 16
resilient
Established Contributor

Ohhhhhh, makes sense!
Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 15 of 16
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Smiley LOL

It's that time of the month again, to hit up Amex for the Blue Sky (know it's sucky, but I want it), for the typical soft pull. (No instant, as there's one CO left on EX)..

Another one that caught my attention was the 5/3 cash rewards card. Two percent back on gas/groceries, that could suppliment the Discover quarterly run, once it's over...

Figured I'd try the 5/3, since US Bank just blew all the other OCs in my wallet out of the water with it's limit. Time to let the banks fight for my attention....

Any input from any 5/3 cash rewards holders?  It's not a really discussed card on the forum, as I've searched a lot.

Amex did their last AR when US bank posted their TL on EX, so they see what my newest "high" is.

5/3 pulled TU, with me sitting at mid sevens, six percent util overall. But didn't see USB, since they haven't hit EQ, or TU yet.

..I'll be gardening soon...LOL.Smiley Wink

Update: got the mail tonight, when headed out. 5/3 approved me for a world mc. Pulled tu (illinois). New high limit, so now I'm worried that they only report usage. Nope on sky.

Wooo hooo on 5/3 congrats 

Just a warning to anyone checking this card out. If you're not a 5/3 member, you're resorted to the "dinosaur" payment method, or using your own bank's bill pay to send it to them. Going through their fee structures, for opening an account, gave me a headache....fee here/fee there, unless I put minimum $500 monthly on the card, and of course there's a direct deposit clause in there too (minimum of $500 monthly)...lol. Time to remember my bank bill pay garbage....

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.