Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn $30 Back with PayPal Extras MasterCard®

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Earn $30 Back with PayPal Extras MasterCard®

"Offer activation required by August 31, 2015. Cardholder must spend $50 or more with their PayPal Extras MasterCard anywhere MasterCard is accepted now through August 31, 2015 that posts to their account by September 07, 2015 in order to qualify for a $15 statement credit. A maximum of $30 can be earned in statement credits per account."

I have already earned $30 (in aggregate) in statements credits beginning of this year. Am I still eligible for this new $30 statement credit? It says max of $30 per account, does that mean total in an accounts lifetime? Or just this particular one? Not very clear...

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Earn $30 Back with PayPal Extras MasterCard®

@SuperKirby wrote:

"Offer activation required by August 31, 2015. Cardholder must spend $50 or more with their PayPal Extras MasterCard anywhere MasterCard is accepted now through August 31, 2015 that posts to their account by September 07, 2015 in order to qualify for a $15 statement credit. A maximum of $30 can be earned in statement credits per account."

I have already earned $30 (in aggregate) in statements credits beginning of this year. Am I still eligible for this new $30 statement credit? It says max of $30 per account, does that mean total in an accounts lifetime? Or just this particular one? Not very clear...

Where did you find this? I have a friend with this card.

Message 2 of 9
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got an email with that offer exactly at 8PM EST today.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SuperKirby wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got an email with that offer exactly at 8PM EST today.

Cool.

Message 4 of 9
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well i got the offer, but it is slightly Different which is strange and does not really make sense.

mines says account holders must spend $25 dollars or more to get a statement credit for $10. which must post to my account by September 7th. Activation by august 31st as you said. A maximum of $30 can be earned in statement credits per account. Please allow 2 billing statements for credits to post to my account.

So does this mean i need to make 3 transactions of $25 each to get the offer if i understand it correct. and must do it by september 7th. ok. no problem. I already activated it. So time to make a nice little purchase. That is almost 50% cash back . nice. maybe since i rarely use my card i get this. not sure.

Message 5 of 9
taxi818
Super Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

Note what you earned before has nothing to do with this offer. I have probably had about 6 of these kind of offers since last year. When i rarely use my card.

last year it said. Spend $20  and get $20 back. So it was a free 20 spot.

Message 6 of 9
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

Note what you earned before has nothing to do with this offer. I have probably had about 6 of these kind of offers since last year. When i rarely use my card.

last year it said. Spend $20  and get $20 back. So it was a free 20 spot.

Ok thats what I wanted to know, thanks.

Message 7 of 9
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Does this mean if i spend $100 then I will earn $30 back?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would do two separate transactions to be safe this is where you buy the 50 dollar arco gas card. Guys are lucky to have that I'm stuck with the bill me later
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.