Re: 'Easiest' AMES revolver to get

no,, just blue

Message 31 of 35
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

Re: 'Easiest' AMEX revolver to get

@LS2982 wrote:

@lithium78 wrote:

Anybody know how hard it is to get a BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex?  I have a BoA Cash Rewards Visa right now, but I was thinking about going for their Amex too once my scores improve next year.

I'm pretty sure you need excellent credit for that particular card. At least 3+ yrs of CC history, 700 FICO.

I had a 720 EQ fico, although they pulled EX
First account opened in Aug 2008, apped, and was approved for the BoA AmEx in May of 2010 with a 5k limit.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 35
dalebb
Valued Contributor

i know this goes both ways with every bank, but b of a blows

Message 33 of 35
Varakai
New Contributor

Why does BoA blow? I have the BoA Americard Cash Rewards Visa Platinum Plus & the BoA AOPA Cash Rewards Visa Signature. By far my favorite cards, always get excellent customer service. Never had a problem (knocks on wood:-)

Starting Score: 500’s
Current Score: EQ Fico 707 TU Fico 737 TU08 Fico (Wal-Mart)736 EX Fico 733
Goal Score: 760+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 35
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Ever had them take over ur mortgage? Or ur 401k? Ever have to call them and get passed around 5 times then get dropped, after being on hold for 20 mins just to get to the 1st person to transfer u? The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing at b of a. Try doing a loan mod that they say will take 45 days, and it takes 2 years.. They r just to big to know what is going on with u, ur just another account to them, and if they not making money off of u, they will screw u till they do or u give up....

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.