Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest Amex revolver except for Delta?

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Easiest Amex revolver except for Delta?

Any other revolver that has same or similar UW criteria? I appreciate all responses!
BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easiest Amex revolver except for Delta?

They all have similar underwriting criteria.  I thought you were going to wait until you apply again?

Message 2 of 24
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

I dont want to wait 30 days since last decline, thats why looking for something else
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 3 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Everyday starts with a 500 limit, so guessing it might be the easiest?

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Maybe but the OP needs to wait to apply for any card.

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yes he needs to wait. There is no "easier" Amex to get. As much as I know he doesn't want to hear this he needs to wait and seek advice here on how to move forward.

OP this forum is a great learning tool, but it can also be a bad thing if you get out of hand with your credit. Ask lots of questions and use all the knowledgable people here to help you start to build your credit and be on the road to a successful credit history. We all had to start out new and it can be hard at first but it is well worth it in the end when you don't have to worry about "being accepted" for new credit.

Best advice we can all give you at this point is to NOT APPLY for any new credit right now. Sorry if this sounds harsh I don't mean it to we are all here to help you Smiley Happy

Edit: Looks like I misinterpreted. I thought you were new to credit but it looks like you have history (although maybe bad history?). We need more information about your history and scores to better be of help to you.

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yes he needs to wait. There is no "easier" Amex to get. As much as I know he doesn't want to hear this he needs to wait and seek advice here on how to move forward.

OP this forum is a great learning tool, but it can also be a bad thing if you get out of hand with your credit. Ask lots of questions and use all the knowledgable people here to help you start to build your credit and be on the road to a successful credit history. We all had to start out new and it can be hard at first but it is well worth it in the end when you don't have to worry about "being accepted" for new credit.

Best advice we can all give you at this point is to NOT APPLY for any new credit right now. Sorry if this sounds harsh I don't mean it to we are all here to help you Smiley Happy

Edit: Looks like I misinterpreted. I thought you were new to credit but it looks like you have history (although maybe bad history?). We need more information about your history and scores to better be of help to you.

He has a history, but it's a short one, only 5 months. He doesn't have any scores yet and he's been declined for his credit being too new and too many inquiries. He says the small amount of credit that he does have is good though.

OP, Irish has given you some really sound advice across multiple threads about waiting. If you were turned down for accounts being too new and your inquiries, waiting is really the best thing to do, that's the only way you can address those particular issues. Building credit is a marathon, not a sprint. It takes time, patience and perseverence. If you keep going at this rate, the creditors are going to keep saying the same things, and you're most likely going to keep being denied. If you do manage to eek out an approval, it probably won't be on the best terms. Please take the advice that you have been given and have some patience. 

Message 7 of 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

"Hey, I just got denied for this card, so I'm going to apply for another card with the same underwriting criteria. They'll approve me, right?"

That is essentially what you're saying OP. Think about it. 

Message 8 of 24
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

"Hey, I just got denied for this card, so I'm going to apply for another card with the same underwriting criteria. They'll approve me, right?"

That is essentially what you're saying OP. Think about it. 

OP you have some of the most brilliant minds in this entire forum giving you advice, I'd take it.

Play the waiting game with us. 11 more months and you'll be set. March 2016! You can do it!!

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 9 of 24
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Credit-by far the worst addiction on the planet. I want to keep applying, but manage to hold my self)
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.