cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest Barclay Credit Card Approval?

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Easiest Barclay Credit Card Approval?

@rottiesworld wrote:

I applied this mornig for the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard.

It said that I will receive mail within 10 days.

I was worried as I filed Bankruptcy 4 years ago.

I knew they were going to pull Experian for California and my Bankruptcy is listed.

I was already declined by citi bank because of the bankruptcy.

I called them and they did not care about my credit, only the bankruptcy.

I have been working on my credit since my Bankruptcy.

I have bought a new house a year ago,

and within the last 2 months I bought 2 cars 1 for me and 1 for my daughter.

My fico on Barclaycard site said 755.

My credit scores  Experian 725  Equifax 732 Transunion last I checked 693

I got called this evening and they asked a few questions and was approved for 2,500.00

which made my happy.

I then applied tonight with USAA for Usaa Cash Rewards World MasterCard, and they pulled Transunion.

I was happy they pulled that Credit Bureau and I was approved for 11,000.00

which made my day a great one, except for Citi.

Congrats on your approvals! that USAA one is pretty awesome. Are you a full member of USAA or limited? just curious. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 33
rottiesworld

Hello, and thank you. I'm just limited right now but I will have to check about becomming a full member.

I have always heard USAA is great and happy to have their card now.

Message 32 of 33
ryllz75
Established Member

can someone inform me the difference between a full member or limited with USAA?  I thought banking products were not available to anyone who is not a qualified member?  I would love to have their card but i dont qualify for a checking/savings accounts...

- 4/20/14 - Start to credit comeback - TU 630 - 1 Judgment and 5 baddies / EX 609 - 1 Judgment and 1 baddy / EQ 647 - 1 Judgment and 1 baddy
- 6/9/14 - TU 763 (6/20/14) Clean Report! / EX - 703 Clean Report! / EQ - 695 Old Judgment still hanging around
- 6/11/14 - Entered the Garden. Stay until 12/1/14... AOR 11 CC since April 29 with $92k in New CL
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.