Forward

Dividend

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Easiest Citibank CC to obtain

I got the platnium select however the extra cash program really isnt that good for me

Message 2 of 9
learnin113
Established Contributor

Simplicity is not an easy card to get.  It shouldnt even be on this list.

Message 3 of 9
clocktick
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

I got the platnium select however the extra cash program really isnt that good for me

Agreed.  Although I like the 18-month 0%.  Too bad they don't have gas categories, at least so far.

The list above is to see which ones are the easiest, not to say those are the easiest.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 9
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Forward (easiest)

Platinum Select

Dividend

Diamond Preferred

Simplicity (this is very hard to obtain)

Message 5 of 9
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

I don't know much about the Forward, so I can't comment on it, although I believe they have a large student division which may make it "easy."

But I researched the others before applying to see what the internet consensus was on "easyness" and the word was:  Platinum Select.  I applied for it, and sure enough, got it. (I had appled for the Simplicity prior to that and did not get it.)

Frequent Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Forward (easiest)

Platinum Select

Dividend

Diamond Preferred

Simplicity (this is very hard to obtain)

I agree with Forward being easiest for sure.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 7 of 9
oracles
Valued Contributor

@clocktick wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Agreed.  Although I like the 18-month 0%.  Too bad they don't have gas categories, at least so far.

The list above is to see which ones are the easiest, not to say those are the easiest.

i pick these from citibank because these are the only cards they have with a BT offer. I am looking to do a BT and because of my high util%, i wanted to find out which is easier. Hopefully it will work

Message 8 of 9
clocktick
Valued Contributor

At the time, the Diamond Preferred gave me 21 months 0% and, more recently, the Dividend gave me 18 months 0%. 

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.