Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest Store Card To Get?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easiest Store Card To Get?

Target is probably the easiest to get but they'll generally give out a very low CL for less than perfect credit. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that Target does in-house financing for their cards, unlike most others that use commercial banks like GEMB, Citi, HSBC and Chase. This could be the reason for being easier to get.
Message 11 of 13
m_jonis
Contributor

Sears and CompUSA are hard to get, IMO. I've had my Sears Premiere card for years and I cannot get them to ever approve a CL increase no matter what. I've had 0 balance for 1 year (previously I didn't carry a balance, it was maybe $50 here and there charges). Ironically I think they're owned by Citibank for the card, and yet I can get consistent CL increases directly from my Citibank card. CompUSA keeps turning me down, even though my FICO is 715 now (I even tried when it was 720 a few years ago). Target = easy Best Buy = easy Macy's = easy JCPenny =easy
Finally made it to 813
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target has their own bank.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.