cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest way to have consolidate paying bills and cards?

tag
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Easiest way to have consolidate paying bills and cards?

I'm not sure if you've heard of these programs/apps. But you can try using manilla which can be accessed from an iPhone app which I use, but also on the Internet. That would be manilla.com. You can also use something called "pageonce" which is also a all in one. It will help you manage all your bills and all of your credit cards, loans, investments, etc. I personally use both but I use pageonce more because I have all of the above in which I mentioned. It makes it much easier to manage your bills and accounts when you have 10+ cc's, and 10+ checking and savings accounts and a few investment accounts. Smiley Happy 

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 11 of 12
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: Easiest way to have consolidate paying bills and cards?

I just set all my credit cards to auto-pay in full out of the same checking account. I also adjust the CC due dates so they all line up that way I know how much to keep there when the money is taken out.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.