Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eastman Credit Union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eastman Credit Union

So I've read a few thousand posts on here, and hundreds about CUs, but I've never seen any mention of ECU. It's a small credit union, and you have to live/work in my area to gain membership, or work for Eastman Chemical.  Does anybody have any info as to who they pull, HPs, SPs, etc?  Credit pulls doesn't show any matches at all.  I'm thinking about starting a banking relationship with them, and a possible loan(s). 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Eastman Credit Union

I do not have the info you are looking for but in the past I and others have had good luck just asking a small C/U who they pull. My sister works for a smaller C/U in Minneapolis/St Paul and I asked her a few things about their CC and she had some basic standards available to me like; They (the one she works for, not ECU) pull EQ - 675 min fico for best rate - They content of the file is important also though, 675 was not a blanket approval, obviously.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eastman pulls EX almost exclusively and they will tell you that. Super nice CU.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and it's always a HP for their loan products, not sure about banking though! Good luck!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  I called and confirmed what you guys said, and she also told me no HP for membership. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@StruggleIsReal, have you personally done business with them?  Do you live in the area?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do live in the area but they are not my CU. It was between them and Appalachian and I decided to go with ACFCU. They are both really good CU'S and I have spoke with Eastman many times but ultimately went with the other!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just looking at ACFCU earlier in the day. I figured no one at all had heard of it! There's a branch a mile from my office. Are they HP for everything?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience with ACFCU has been amazing. It was one HP for membership and a loan. Not sure if membership was SP only as I completed both on the same day but I only had one HP at the end of the day!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.